Friday, December 28, 2012

My New Year's party idea?

Okay so I am a teen and I am having the New Year's party at my house this year and I wanted to know what you guys think of my ideas.So first I was thinking about having a photo booth type thing set up with my Nikon and then by that I would have props like hats and mustaches and stuff.To add to the picture taking part I will have little Kodak disposable camera's lying around so people can take pics and afterwords I will print them and give everyone a pic in a mason jar. I have a great long room for a dancing area so I was thinking about hanging whit xmas light from the ceiling and then having mason jars with tea candles in that area.At midnight we will have sparklers and then set off big sky lanterns. What do you guys think so far? I have food and stuff already planned :) Let me know if you guys have any other ideas!
Thanks!

P.S. I will also have decorations of little clocks everywhere counting down till midnight!
>>> My New Year's party idea?