Saturday, January 5, 2013

Looking at buying the Nikon D3100?

Hi guys,

I hope you can help. I'm an amatuer to photography but i'm going to Dubai in March and then my honeymoon is in August this year so would love a decent camera to capture some amazing times.

I have a real interest in big buildings and when i went to New York the pictures were spoilt because i just had a standard basic digital camera

I want to know will the Nikon D3100 camera be good for taking long distance photos of the tallest buildings such as the Burj Khalifa in Dubai and Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur?

Or will i require most lenses etc

This is the camera i have seen which is my max budget -

http://www.jessops.com/online.store/categories/products/nikon/d3100-digital-slr-camera-with-18-55mm-vr-lens-78032/show.html

But they also have this available aswell:

http://www.jessops.com/online.store/categories/products/nikon/d3100-18-55mm-vr-55-200mm-non-vr-twin-lens-kit-81730/show.html
>>> Looking at buying the Nikon D3100?