Monday, January 7, 2013

Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G Lens?

I am using a Nikon D7000 DSLR camera. There is a 70 - 300 zoom lens in the market I quite like. The specification for this lens is as below. Please can someone advise me if this lens is compatible with my camera and if it is worth me purchasing it. Thanks.

This high-power 4.3x telephoto zoom is a versatile and lightweight answer to bringing family action closer.

Lightweight 4.3X Telephoto zoom lens for SLR cameras that set aperture from command dial on camera body.

Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G Lens Feature:
Ideal lens for candids, travel and sports photography
New G-design enables apertures to be selected from select Nikon AF SLR camera bodies
D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure process
>>> Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G Lens?