Monday, January 7, 2013

Help in finding a pc sync terminal adapter for d600 all i want is to set up a studio?

Hi guys, first of all i'm not sure if I am in need of Nikon AS-15.Is the Nikon AS-15 really not compatible with Nikon D600? If not what are other recommendations can you give me because this is my first time finding a studio equipment because I am planning on setting up a studio for my hobby. What are other brands can I use to have a pc sync terminal adapter? thanks guys

sorry guys i really have no idea to setup a studio especially what adapter are compatible
Added (1). If the D600 does not have the terminal pin(10 pin), what then should I use? Should I only use wireless in ex: PocketWizard?
Will the pocketwizard work on a "Fancier Studio 180w, 250w Flash?"
>>> Help in finding a pc sync terminal adapter for d600 all i want is to set up a studio?