Saturday, February 16, 2013

How to change my pictures from a NEF file to JPG?

I have a Nikon d3100 which I have taken thousands of pictures with. I recently created a flickr account and am having almost no problems click and dragging photos from my library to upload on flickr's website except for about 15-20 pictures which keep saying "this does not look like a valid photo" and will not upload. I have compared the properties of photos that will not upload to ones that will and the only difference I can find is the photos that will not upload says the type of file is a NEF while the photos which will upload says the type of file is JPG. Also the size of the NEF pictures are over 10mb while the average size of a JPG is around 4mb. Please help for I am not too savvy when it comes to this type of problem and any help would be appreciated. Thanks again and I hope the solution is not too complicated.
>>> How to change my pictures from a NEF file to JPG?