Thursday, February 7, 2013

Torn between the two!

Nikon D5100 vs Canon T2i
I like them both but of course I can't get both.

I like how the Nikon D5100 has 11 AF Points vs 9 on the Canon and that the Nikon D5100 has a newer sensor. While the Canon T2i sensor is a 2009 sensor.
BUT, I also like how the Canon gives you really good videos. Also I'm more familiar with Canon lenses than Nikon. (Had a Canon before) Nikon lenses confuse me cause they have all these XD Lenses and FX lenses.It all confuses me.
Their both like apples and oranges to me honestly. If I pick Nikon, I will lose the great video quality that Canon gives me but, If I pick Nikon, I get 11 AF Points and a newer sensor. But I'm confused with the lenses and etc. Never really picked up a Nikon.
Please tell me which one I should pick. I can always get the Nikon and just video tape on a compact camera from canon.So should I just go with that?
>>> Torn between the two!