Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Help with Nikon D200?

Ok so let me just get this out their. I'm 13. NOW BEFORE, you start calling me spoiled and crap this is my dad's old camera and he gave this to me when he no longer needed it and I have really been into photography. But I'm not an expert at all I have a lot of things to work on but I just have some simple questions that might make me sound really stupid but idk I gotta find out some way.

Okay so when your focusing on the picture you desire why doesn't it let you take it sometimes?

When you take a photo why sometimes does it space the time between the time I press the button and the time it actually takes the photo? It always makes the photo really blurry because of the movement between the time.

Thats all I wanna ask. Please help. Thank you.

См. статью: Help with Nikon D200?