Saturday, March 30, 2013

I am looking for an entry level DSLR. Most likely Nikon, to shoot concerts with?

I have a budget of around 1000 US Dollars. I was considering the D5200, but i'd have to wait to buy a good prime lense. Should I go with another DSLR? I'm looking for great image quality and low ISOs, any recommendations? I'd have backstage and press access.So low light conditions most likely.
Added (1). Of course it is! A stock lense is not much of use in these types of scenarios.As my first lense, I think i'll go for a 50mm 1.4, probably the Sigma because of the performance wide open. After all, that's what you buy a prime for. I was actually considering it, but I see that the D5200 is a bit more cheaper, and it seems it's a tad bit better in the quality department. The D7000 is of course, really good, that's why it does not have a price drop, but i'm not really looking for speed. :P

См. статью: I am looking for an entry level DSLR. Most likely Nikon, to shoot concerts with?