Saturday, March 30, 2013

Have a problem with my camera which has never happened to me before?

Photographers can you please help me. Please don't be rude because I asked a question about this problem earlier today and the response was rude. I have a Nikon D40x and I have noticed that the exposure button doesn't see to me working. You know like when I want to under expose pictures I use that +/- button and the dial? Well on the screen the only thing thats moving is the shutter speed and f stops. I have never had this problem before when the number beside +/- on the screen doesn't increase or decrease. I don't know if it was to do with the cold weather or the battery but its bothering me. I just have a genuine problem and really need help and don't know what to do. Pictures turning out white. I ignored it today and just used the shutter speed and f stops to take the pictures but I'm not happy with the way they turned out. A lot of them turned out very dark, so dark I couldn't even see the buildings. I'm not a 'poser' I know how to use a camera, this is the first time this has happened to me. Please please help me!

См. статью: Have a problem with my camera which has never happened to me before?