Friday, March 22, 2013

Photography with lips?

I love lip photography, but I'm out of inspiration. I use a Nikon D3100 for my pictures, with the standard lens.
I started with this picture:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/080/e/e/art_project_by_bananaplox-d5yr7iy.jpg

And now I'm already out of inspiration, I mean there are 1000 pictures of people decorating their lips or biting on fruit, and I don't want that.
A project that I have involves cars, and I thought I could do something with a miniature car that I have, but it's quite big, like the size of your middle finger in length, and 2.5 fingers thick.It looks weird if I put it in my mouth, because it's huge.
Does anyone have any ideas what I could do with my lips and photography? Or have some examples?
Thanks!

См. статью: Photography with lips?