Saturday, April 13, 2013

Camera Phone advice - need both - no idea what to get?

I wanted to ask you what you think I should get for a camera or camera/phone that would be small enough to pocket and be able to take quality landscape photos when horseback riding for example that are able to be enlarged (most likely larger than 11 x 15) and still maintain high resolution. I need the camera also to x be able to take pics of my bakery cakes that I make. Any suggestions, as I am not tech savvy at all. I don't want to buy too much camera but no limits either. I was worried that the low megapixels (under 3) in the camera phones wouldn't work for enlarging. Can't lug around a bulky professional one riding horses or too my job, and really need a new cell phone anyway.

Something important is speed - I have a nikon and a canon powershot, and they take way to long to take the picture and be ready to take another.

См. статью: Camera Phone advice - need both - no idea what to get?