Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Nikon 18-200mm vs Nikon 18-300mm vs Tamron 18-270mm?

Hey--
So I'm going on a cruise to Alaska soon and thought it would be a good incentive to buy a new all in one lens around the 18-200/300 range (I have been looking for a while for a good all in one option). I posted a question similar to this about two other lenses but had some more come into the picture. Now I officially have these as my options. I added the Tamron because I'm on a budget (If I were to be honest I'm 14 and buy my lenses off money from odd jobs and allowance) and looking for a cheap option for an all in one lens. The two Nikon lenses are on the steep side ($500 on Amazon and $900 retail) so I would like to hear an answer that's similar to "Go for Tamron." However I want a good quality lens and I'm assuming that's the Nikon but I've heard other wise.
---Thanks for the help!

См. статью: Nikon 18-200mm vs Nikon 18-300mm vs Tamron 18-270mm?