Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Which would you get, a .308 or 30-06?

I'm going to get a new rifle before deer season, It's possible that I'll get one before the summer because I do have extra cash at the moment. I'm just not sure which caliber to get.

I think this is the rifle I want, I will go shoulder all the well known rifles before buying one, but this looks like a good deal to me. http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/78193

It comes topped with a Nikon so I shouldn't need to upgrade for a long time.

The uses for the rifle are mainly target shooting, deer hunting and hog hunting. Hog is open season and deer hunting is from August to January, so we have a long season and I will be in the woods a lot, so I want a rifle I can count on and last me a few decades, I figure the Savage fits that bill.

См. статью: Which would you get, a .308 or 30-06?