Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Nikon d3100 battery suddenly wont charge?

I recently borrowed my friend's Nikon d3100. He was kind of iffy about letting me borrow it, but I finally convinced him to. I was using the camera fine and not mishandling or mistreating it in anyway. I used the camera until it said that the battery was too low to keep taking videos, so I turned it off, and went back to my house. I took the battery pack out and put it in the wall charger. I let it charge overnight and then the next day I went to get it of the charger, but then I noticed that the 'still charging' light was still blinking. I even let it charge all day today, but when I tried to use it again, it still said that the battery was too low to do anything and that I needed to charge it.So now I might have to buy my friend a new battery pack because it just crapped out on me out of nowhere.Is there anything that might have caused this, or a way to fix it maybe? I would appreciate any feedback because I really don't want to have to buy my friend, who barely trusted me with his camera, a new battery pack.

См. статью: Nikon d3100 battery suddenly wont charge?