Sunday, April 14, 2013

What camera would work for me?

I currently use a Nikon D50 with a Nikkor 18-200mm VR. I lovvee this lens… I mainly shoot pictures of my dog, dogs I foster, and other dogs that come through the rescue I work with… I have also recently gotten into outdoor portraits, and wildlife(wildlife is the main reason I got a lens that would go to 200mm, and some day I want a lens that'll zoom even further). Some day I'm going to get 1 or more off-camera flashes and start working with backdrops and all that. Some day!
I almost never use the on-camera flash.
My D50 just can't handle noise well. Any picture taken at an ISO above 400 has to be trashed because it is way too noisy.
I'm ready to upgrade my camera, and need one that performs very well at higher ISO's. I'm going to stick with Nikon. What would be the best Nikon camera body for me?
Added (1). Drew, I'm not overly concerned about price. I'll buy used.
I've heard bad things about the D3200's ISO performance…

См. статью: What camera would work for me?