Sunday, April 14, 2013

Which is better? Nikon v. Cannon?

I am a beginner in photography. I often take pictures with our Fuji camera and everyone tells me that I get awesome photos and many of my family members say that I should take photography classes and maybe do it as a "side gig." I want to get a little more experienced and my mom said that I can get one of these two cameras. I just don't know which one to get. I have heard that they are both very awesome cameras but which one would be better with me? I like to capture pictures of nature. I also capture pictures of children and I like to take pictures while they are playing and things like that.So something that can capture moment without the blurriness would be nice. I take pictures of other things also. I also would like to get into event shooting. Weddings, parties, babies, kids, engagements, stuff like that.

См. статью: Which is better? Nikon v. Cannon?