Sunday, May 26, 2013

Cameras are a hard thing to buy, right?

'Ello, I'm looking into buying a new camera. I have a Nikon D70s and I actually absolutely love it, but cameras change and I'm thinking I should too (well new camera that is). I've been looking into canons, but I love Nikons. Really I have no debate between the two, I'm open and I think they're just as good. I'm moving to Germany soon, so I want something that is light. I don't want to have to carry around a huge pro body lens like the 5D or 7D. But I want something that takes quality photos, photos that i could possibly sell down the road. I looked into the Canon Rebel EOS SL1, but i think it's more beginner. But i do enjoy the price, that's for sure.So any suggestions would be nice!

См. статью: Cameras are a hard thing to buy, right?