Sunday, May 26, 2013

Can I take professional looking pictures with a point & shoot?

Can I take "professional" looking pictures with a point & shoot? I am wanting to take family photos, pictures of newborns, etc. I'm not trying to start a business really but it would be awesome to be able to make a little money.My niece was just born & I would like to start taking pictures of her, if I gathered some nice props, learned nice poses, etc, would the pictures be able to look professional? What camera do you recommend? I'm thinking a canon, I did have a Nikon cool pix & thought that was a great camera but I've had bad customer experience with them.

http://www.clickinmoms.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/nests.jpg

Is the only way to make it look that nice is with a dslr camera? If I made the prints no bigger than 8x10, would that help any?

См. статью: Can I take professional looking pictures with a point & shoot?