Sunday, May 26, 2013

Nikon D7000 won't go below 1 shutter speed?

Hello,

I have a Nikon D7000 that I have been using for a while now, I am fairly familiar with it (enough to use it on Manual mode).

I usually take long exposure shots but want to now start taking shots that require a faster shutter speed (1/500 - 1/2000 etc) but for some reason my camera won't let me put a shutter speed below 1". Does any one know why?

Before you mention, the 'live video' thing is turned off, auto ISO is also turned off. I have searched the forums/D7000 book for a reason why but can't seem to find one.

I have a Nikon 18-55mm and Sigma 70-300mm lenses.

Professional guidance would be great, if you have an opinion on my choice of camera, experience or choice of lens I would also love it if you kept it to yourself!
Added (1). Two button reset does nothing.

when it is on M mode it displays the exposure time, how do I change the shutter speed in manual?

См. статью: Nikon D7000 won't go below 1 shutter speed?