Sunday, May 12, 2013

How to make a Let's Play video?

I already have a youtube account but I don't really like what I am doing on that account anymore. I don't want to do something with make up since I never used make up myself and I don't want to show my face.

I thought LP's were a good idea, I want to make a mew LP account of my own (is it too late?) And play games. I love the sims and the legend of Zelda series ( also open to play new games ^.^) I just love gaming in general.

So how do I make a LP? Any tips? I have a microphone and my mom has a proffesional Nikon camera if it's needed I can use it :3

Tell me everything you know and what I have to know!

Also I am not fame hungry, of course I want to get my name out, but I just want to love what I am doing. And I love making youtube videos.

(any other suggestions instead of LP's for my other channel are also welcome.
Username suggestions are VERY welcomed)

I am 13 year old and a girl, is this too young?

См. статью: How to make a Let's Play video?