Saturday, May 4, 2013

Visiting Mexico City - Safety and Precautions?

My wife and I are both 68 years old but we are quite active and steady on our feet. We are both Chinese. We plan to visit Mexico City in June.As we are Chinese, blending in with the crowd and not appearing as tourists would be out of the question. We take many photographs in all places we visit and we intend to do the same in Mexico City. I have a rather big Nikon DSLR camera and I am wondering if I should bring this to Mexico City. We will only be out visiting tourist sites during the day and have no intention to be out at night. Our means of transport in the city will be by the Metro. If I do bring the camera I will be keeping it in a backpack which I will wear in the front of my body. I will only take the camera out for photography as and when I need to, otherwise it will be inside my backpack. Can anyone advise me with further precautions OR IS IT ADVISABLE TO LEAVE THE CAMERS BEHIND???

См. статью: Visiting Mexico City - Safety and Precautions?