Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Good Inexpensive Cameras For Skateboarding?

I used to have a little sony HandyCam. I didn't like it very much cause the quality was pretty terrible. I have about 200 dollars but I can probably spend up to 300 with my parents help. I want to get a good camera. I know a little about DSLR's. I know they are expensive but I don't need a brand new one. I would get a used one off eBay or craigslist. What are some good cheap DSLR's? I know about Canon T4i, T3i, and T2i. Those are still pretty expensive used. I want a camera with a good frame rate and records in 1080p or 720p. I don't know about Nikons but if there are any good ones please tell me.Is the GoPro Hero 1, 2&3 worth it? I will get a fisheye and other lenses but that is not in the price of the camera. I just need a good DSLR or another good video camera for 200-300 used. Body only. Please help me find a good one. Thanks!
Added (1). I know the majority of DSLR's aren't cheap.So don't tell me about any cameras in the thousands please. Again, I want the camera to be good for slow motion so it needs to have great fps. Also it needs to be good for recording long moving lines of skateboarding tricks. Thanks again!
Added (2). One more thing. I didn't like the specific HandyCam I had. If you think differently of a certain HandyCam then please tell me which one you have good experience with.

См. статью: Good Inexpensive Cameras For Skateboarding?