Saturday, June 15, 2013

Is Windows 8 worth it?

My birthday is on the 17th and I am buying my birthday present if I have enough money for either a Nikon D3100 or an Acer computer touchscreen with Windows 8. I have an Acer Aspire laptop with Windows 7 and honestly, I don't know why I want a Windows 8. Maybe just because it looks cool? But the thing is, I don't know if Windows 8 is worth my money. I saw the W8 Acer in coscto the other day and I just loved it. I just don't know if I will regret buying it. I love to write so I need word and I also listen to music a lot on my computer.Am I able to download iTunes or do I have to use the music app it's got on W8? What are the PROS and CONS of W8?

Am I better off getting a camera or just saving my money or getting the computer? Please apply as much information about W8 as you can. Thanks.
Added (1). Also, I forgot to check the Acer laptop, but it's the one that's at least 18mm thin therefore, would it have a DVD hard drive? Or would i not be able to watch DVD's?

См. статью: Is Windows 8 worth it?