Saturday, June 15, 2013

Photography help. Canon Rebel T3?

I have a Canon Rebel T3 1100D.Is it possible to have the camera connected to a laptop/pc (with windows) through the USB cord that came with the camera and view the photos as I shoot them?

I was able to do this with a Nikon, but when I try with my Rebel, the camera flashes "busy" in teh viewfinder when i go to focus my subject and it wont even allow me to focus the lens.It allows me to take a photo while the USB is connected but I have the SD card removed. And this does me no good, because the photo isn't actually saved and it doesn't show up on my laptop.

I can however, unplug one end of the USB cord, take the photo, plug the USB back in, and the photo then shows up. And then, I still have to manually double click the file folder to open just to see what i've shot. C'mon. There has to be an easier way, but I'm at a loss.

Help!

См. статью: Photography help. Canon Rebel T3?