Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Nikon D80 Autofocus Lag?

So, I have somewhere around 200k shutter actuations on this camera, which I recognize is pretty good. I baby this camera, that is why it has lasted so long. The autofocus is going, not bad enough to not be able to photograph a baseball game, but I photograph skydiving landings from the ground which means starting to track while the jumpers are approximately 600-800 ft up in the air, going over 40 mph. When the jumpers are in their turns is usually when I catch them, so they're spiraling and the autofocus is just whirring and increasing/decreasing depth of field and not catching them in time, this was not a problem 1 month ago at my last event. I am wondering what I can do to try to fix the autofocus or if anyone knows approximately how much it would cost. If it's not worth fixing I'll find a replacement, but right now that's not easy, so the cheaper the fix is, the better.
If you can link to a tutorial that would be amazing. Thanks!

См. статью: Nikon D80 Autofocus Lag?