Sunday, June 16, 2013

What photoshop is good to get for me?

I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 right now. And i've been using it for a couple years now. And i just don't like it.It's not that i can't figure out how to use it, it's that everything i want to do on it, doesn't work. For example, i have to convert all my raw files to.dng files because my photoshop doesn't support the Nikon RAW file (.nef)… And also what is really bothering me is the fact that i can't find my "actions tab".
I watch lots of photoshop tutorials and i have seen in alot of them that they have an action tab AND I CANNOT FIND MINE WHAT SO EVER. i looked through everything in my photoshop and can't find it.So now i can't download any actions/effects (correct me if i'm wrong, but actions are effects right?)
BUT even IF i had my actions tab, evertime i try and download effects, it can never support the file. I looked deeper into my computer and found that it only supports .8BF files. And i can't find anything with that file type. I don't know if it's that i don't know what i am doing, (i've only been using photoshop for like 2 years and i am also inly 16… ) or if it's that my photoshop is just dumb. Or maybe it's my computer…
IDK, so i guess i'm asking, should i get a new photoshop and what do you suggest i get? OR, if i've been missing something what am i doing wrong?
THANKS :)

См. статью: What photoshop is good to get for me?