Sunday, June 16, 2013

Is there a Sony NEX 3N equivalent but with a viewfinder?

I personally like viewfinders, so it's a huge letdown that the 3N doesn't have one.Is there something similar out there with a viewfinder?

One I found was the Panasonic G5, though the specs aren't as high. I also looked into the Nikon V1, which is pretty nice too. Any ideas from Canon or any other stuff?
Added (1). The A65 is a little outside my current budget. Would the A37 be any good? I'm really trying to be strict on my budget ($400-$600) so I don't start "creeping" with the budget.

Like my first budget is $400-$600, then I saw something $650 and be like that's okay, just a tad over. And then it became 400-650. And slowly creeping higher and higher.

См. статью: Is there a Sony NEX 3N equivalent but with a viewfinder?