Saturday, July 20, 2013

I can't decide what SLR camera to get?

I have a vivtar 80-200mm 1:4.5 lens that's compatible with Nikons, but I have a Canon adaptor for it. I have a canon FD 50mm 1.8 lens. I also have zoom lens, except its for canon. I have a canon AV-1 (I've never used it, and I don't plan to… it came with the 50mm lens for a good deal). I have a broken canon ae-1 program.At this point, I decided to buy an all-mechanical SLR because I don't wanna deal with it breaking. What should I get? Should I get a Canon fTb and buy a 50mm 1.4 lens for it? I know that the body isn't as important as the lens. Or should I buy something like a Nikon FM2 with a 50mm 1.4 lens (more expensive than canon) or a Pentax K1000 with a 50mm 1.7 lens. Thanks for your opinion!

См. статью: I can't decide what SLR camera to get?