Saturday, July 20, 2013

Macro Photography Lenses? - 1

Hello everyone. I'm starting to work on my Macro Photography more and more, and now instead of using my phone I'm going to start to use my camera again like I used to. Getting in to the close ups are a little confusing with my lenses though. There for, here I am.

My setup is a Nikon D70.
Af-s nikkor 18-70mm 1:3.5-4.5G ED DX
Af nikkor 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 D ED
Ex sigma 70-200mmD 1:2.8 apo dg hsm
Nikon speedlight sb-600
Hb-15
Hb-32

I'm assuming the second lense is my best bet for what I want to do, but I got this feeling it's not what I really need though. Any advice and tips? I was hoping I had what I needed so I didn't have to spend all my money again haha. This camera was for what I used to do.
Help is much appreciated. Thanks all.

См. статью: Macro Photography Lenses? - 1