Monday, July 1, 2013

What dslr camera upgrade?

Hi all im wanting to know if anyone could recommend what camera next TO BUY at the min I own a NIKON D7000 which is half decent compared to previous cameras (canon 1000D THEN CANON 550D) im mainly after picture quality the reason I ask is the first two cameras I owned I first thought were good until someone I no owned a sony bridge camera that made a mockery of the 1000D IN TERMS OF PICTURE QUALITY hence the upgrade to the 550D then after meeting a guy at randon doing the same hobbies showed me the quality of the Nikon d7000 pictures again mine looked poor. After hours of research and having to sell all my canon equipment as they wouldn't fit the Nikon I bought the D7000 for a while I was happy ""UNTIL"" the same friend has now bought a sony a77 and guess what his pictures seem better ""YET WHEN I LOOKED ON THE NET AND USED COMPARE CAMERA SITE and YOUTUBE"" it showed the Nikon 7000 to be the better camera EVEN ON PAR WITH CAMERAS LIKE CANON 7D OR EQUAL TO THE 5D "NOW IM NOT SO SURE… WOULD UPGRADING TO THE D7100 JUSTIFY THE MONEY SPENT OR CAN ANY ONE RECCOMED ANY INFO AS IVE HERD ITS MORE THE LENSES THAN THE CAMERA TO A DEGREE… ANY ADVISE IS THANKFUL… IDEALLY ID LIKE TO STICK TO NIKON AS ALL MY STUFF IS THAT MAKE

См. статью: What dslr camera upgrade?