Thursday, August 8, 2013

Does the nikon d3200 take better crisp pictures then its new competitors?

I was looking on flikr.com and looking at the color brightness in pictures from different cameras. The d3200 has sharp pictures and a lot of color rather then the d5100 and d5200.It's like those two models which are alot newer seems to lack color. And since I'm not a person who edits pictures that kinda stuff matters to me. Also the canon t3i seems to have alot if color and sharpness the d5100 And d5200 dnt have. I do like the swivel screen on the canon t3i as well that the d3200 does not have. But dnt think canon has wifi, I am not a photographer and noise and white balance are not a big deal to me, I see a picture for its color and sharpness and not to far in detail. Nikon says it has better color depth but I dnt see how when pictures look like its lacking color. And also on flikr.com I can tell which picture have been edited so makes the landscape pictures look unreal for most edited pics. For a normal person who just wants a dslr camera for family pictures and family portraits what is the smarter choice when it comes to better color and sharpness? Please don't make this confusing for me, try and take a normal person who knows nothing about photography's point of view and let me know what is best for me… I'm having the hardest time choosing bc of so many different reviews, also Pentax k30 is out I'm not a fan of the body look and just don't care for it.

См. статью: Does the nikon d3200 take better crisp pictures then its new competitors?