Monday, August 5, 2013

How to ask my parents for better clothes?

Ok so i am asking this cause well i am 13 going in to 8th grade and i really want nicer clothes my parents make good money but we have had finacal issues i am the oldest of 4 kids so i have no older sibling here yes i am spoiled by my dad but i have NO clothes i am not kidding last year i barley had enough to last me a waeek now i only have a few pants left that fit me this whole summer i have been living off one pair of shorts(my aunt but me them) i get whatever i have from jcpenny(2 shirts) and some from walmart and kmart its absolutely embarrassing i hid my whole 7th grade year in hooded sweater shirts my parents get mad cause i wear the to much but truth is i am embarrassed by what i wear the best i have is two top &2 pants from forever 21(from my god mother) the part that suck is my 8 year old sis and 6 year old sis have more clothes than me i watch youtube videos of beauty guru wishing i could have clothes like them yesterday on instagram this girl posted a pic all these bags of clothes (forever21 pacsun a&f etc) i wanted to cry seeing it so last month was my bday i asked for no party but the nikon d5200 (i am a bit of a filmer) my dad was broke and said August so now i am just waiting but i think i wanna ask if i can instead just get some cash for clothes my mom is cheap my dad doesnt care he has taught me to stop being cheap and cutting my selfself short i dnt wanna sound un grate full but i really need clothes so help?

См. статью: How to ask my parents for better clothes?