Sunday, August 25, 2013

My parents think I'm a bad person?

Hi guys! I'm 17 years old and just about to start my senior year of high school. For the last couple of months I had a few problems with my parents. I'm working as a freelance web designer online and provide 75% of the cash for my family because my mom doesn't have a job and my dad has a company but is having some problems with it.My parents caught me smoking today(my mom caught me about a month ago and I told her I'd quit but didn't) and yesterday I came home buzzed from drinking a few beers. I'm not from the US. The people here are different, a lot of prople smoke tobacco and I only know a few friends that don't. The same is with alcohol. They really think I'm a bad person because I do the stuff that is actually really normal to my friends parents (staying late night out is ok for other parents but I can stay out only till 10AM). I know that those things are bad but you can't find friends if you're not like that. I don't have friends to talk about web design or photography (I shoot a few shots with my, self earned, nikon from time to time) because this is a really small town in Bosnia. Last night they spent 3 hours talking to me about drinking and I only come home buzzed (not drunk) once or twice in a year. I havea feeling that they don't respect that I'm actually the one that brings in the money each week! They are making everything I do sound serious and my mom often reads my messages on faceboook when I leave my computer on. Any suggestions?
Added (1). P.S. I'm a student that has almost all subjects passed with an A!

См. статью: My parents think I'm a bad person?