Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What DSLR cameras preform best at high ISO?

I've been into photography for quite a while and I really love it, but my current camera is very old(10 years) and limiting. I'm beyond ready to upgrade to something great. Because of the type of photography that I usually do, I'm looking for a camera that handles high ISO's very well. I'm only considering Nikon cameras, as that's what all my current gear is and I'm happy with it.
I know the D3/3s/4 are exceptional with high ISO performance, but I'm not sure I want to drop thousands of dollars on a camera body. I would certainly get my money's worth out of it, but it would take me quite a while to save up and be able to afford it.

What other Nikon cameras do very well with high ISOs?

Thanks! :)

См. статью: What DSLR cameras preform best at high ISO?