Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Which camera choice would you pick & why?

So I've been doing amateur photography for at least 18 months now, anywhere I go the camera comes but I'm looking to upgrade from my bridge camera. I love a good sunset or sunrise pictures but also like getting up close to pretty flowers, raindrops etc. I've been into the camera shop had a feel & a look, I love how the Nikon d5100 feels and it's operating system but then I also love the Sony A58 & everything about it, when I ask in the shop I'm being recommended the Sony, at the moment I can pick up the Sony for £550 that with the 18-55mm & 75-300 lenses I'm thinking that's a bargain, but then Nikon you have such a wider range of lenses. I'm just wanting your thoughts on both cameras & what you would buy. Look forward to your replies. Many thanks R

См. статью: Which camera choice would you pick & why?