Saturday, August 17, 2013

What's wrong with my camera? - 2

I'm just getting into film so excuse me if this is dumb but I've looked in the manual and I can't find anything. I have an old Nikon F70, and I'm using expired film until I can get more, which the film is probably at least 5 years. I'm getting more today and I was using some of the film, which I thought was unused, and was working fine, taking pictures like normal until I pressed the shutter release to take a picture this morning and it didn't work.It didn't sound the shutter. And at first I thought we might have used up all the film but then remembered it had 24 exposures and we only took at most ten. And this is the Kodak 35mm film and it had the leader sticking out when I got to it, and anyhow, when the film does run out, it notifies you and it hadn't said it ended yet. What's going on with my camera? Thank you to anyone that answers.
Added (1). And I've also wanted to rewind the film just in case it was but didn't want to waste it if it hadn't run out. What should I do?

См. статью: What's wrong with my camera? - 2