Monday, September 9, 2013

Ar-15 scope rings and turkey hunting?

I want to replace the scope rings i have on my ar, i have a front sight post and a nikon p223 with ncstar rings.i want the rings to be repeatable because to change my handguard i have to take the scope off. I dont want some crazy expensive rings that is worth more than the scope and rifle combined.

now for the turkey hunting question. I hunt in north mississippi and i was on the fish and wild life website and i couldnt find out if i needed a plug in my shotgun to turkey hunt. only thing i found was shot size restriction. reason i ask is because i took my plug out to compete. I have a remmy 1100 with a 2 3/4" chamber, and i was wondering if anyone had any turkey shell recomendations?

to sum it all up

1.What are some non-expensive scope rings for nikon p223
2.Do i need a plug to turkey hunt in north mississippi
3.Does anyone have any 2 3/4" turkey shells recommendations
Added (1). @ mkay, my shotgun can only shoot 2 3/4" and my friend is letting me use his turkey choke

См. статью: Ar-15 scope rings and turkey hunting?