Thursday, September 12, 2013

Areas for improvement on my photography skills?

Hi guys, I am a teenager from Singapore and i'm starting to take photos more and more often as it really captures memories that may not be remembered as time pass by. I recently got a Nikon D3100 kit, 18-55mm. And that is the only lens i have.So here are the photos I have taken, it may not be good but I am still learning :). Would love to know where and how can i improve as photography is really my hobby and i would love to learn more about it :). You all may want to follow me on instagram and my instagram name is tanzhengyuan Here are some of my photos, feel free to tell me where can I improve on as I am still new and learning :).
http://www.flickr.com/photos/101649947@N06/

*Some of the photos are taken with my iPhone 5, I don't use Photoshop or other software on my computer. The only editing software I use are snapseed, afterlight and vscocam on the apple store of my iPhone.*

См. статью: Areas for improvement on my photography skills?