Thursday, September 12, 2013

Good air rifle setup for $600?

Hello everyone. I am looking for an air rifle (I've had experience with them in the past, so I'm not new to airguns) that is PCP, as breakbarrels bore me. I have $600 to spend, and SO FAR all I can find that is good quality is the Benjamin Marauder. That is $485 just for the gun, which really gives me no money left. After the gun, a Nikon scope would suit it. But after the scope, I have no money left. I would still have to buy a HPA tank and all that other stuff that goes with it (not to mention gas money to drive to a scuba shop for a refill).So my question is: what is a good air rifle that is PCP that I could spend my money on and still have money left over to buy a scope and a HPA tank (pumps dont fill the gun up completely, therefore I dont get as much power)?

См. статью: Good air rifle setup for $600?