Sunday, September 8, 2013

Buying my first DSLR and kit?

Ok so I'm going to finally buy a DSLR, so Its actually a couple of questions in one,
1 - some good online uk sites to buy, so I can compare, there's no shops where I live so going to have to buy one blind so to speak, so -
2 - recommendations, - I know that everyone has very different opinions so I'll narrow it down a bit, I'd prefer Nikon or canon and I'm looking at up to max of £1000, (for both camera and lens) poss more for accessories. I'd like to be able to get both a good compatible telephoto zoom with IS and decent macro lens along side.plus all the good things u'd want on a DSLR
3 - what other kit items are 'indispensible' for general use and macro, ie filters, flash, ect.
4 - anything anyone thinks I might have forgotten to mention.
hope someone can help, thanks in advance.

См. статью: Buying my first DSLR and kit?