Sunday, September 8, 2013

Getting images into Gimp?

About 4 years ago I finally got into digital photography, and was able to use Photoshop in the local Camera Club. However, since then I have moved to another town where there is no camera club, but have downloaded Gimp instead. Unfortunately, the last 4 years have been a bit of a nightmare so that I have spent more time in hospital than I have outside and have had 7 operations. The outcome is that when I started reading a book on Gimp that I bought, it started off by saying they assumed that the user knew how to import images to Gimp from a file. But it's been so long that I can't remember how to do that. If it's any help, my camera is a Nikon D5100 so that I can download images directly from the camera, or I could use HP Photosmart, but for the life of me I can't remember how to get an image into Gimp (or Photoshop for that matter). Can anybody help ?

См. статью: Getting images into Gimp?