Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I need settings help with my Nikon D3100 DSLR camera?

Hi people

I have a Nikon D3100 DSLR 18-55mm VR KIT AF-S DX nikkor f/3.5-5.6G camera and i am wanting to take videos and photos of fireworks and would like to know the correct settings i have only had the camera 7 months so still getting use to it I also want to know the settings for filming and photoing the Illuminations along Blackpools coast as some lights come out like white light instead of the actual thing i am taking.

I need to know as much as i can as i am an amature photographer and want the best for my business and clients so if you can help me that would be great.

some other details

its has 3.5mp 8mp 14mp settings and built in flash it has auto programme sports portrait aperture and shutter speed settings and maual hope i have given you enough info oh and i am using a SDHC 4 class card at 4GB per card and have 3 of them.

См. статью: I need settings help with my Nikon D3100 DSLR camera?