Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What kind of camera should i use for photography business?

Right now I have a nikon d3000, and i have alot of different types of lenses for it.i'm kind of a lens hoarder i bought a bunch of different kinds, but what i need to know exactly is what type of camera should i use? i know mine isn't top notch and if anyone thinks i could make it work (to start out) then which lenses would i need? i'm interested in doing all different types including wedding, engagement, portraits, children, newborns, and even pets.

I don't know what each lens is called that I have so if you can leave a answer with the lenses that I would need I can look in my awkwardly big bag and see what I have… lol (:

thanks

См. статью: What kind of camera should i use for photography business?