Monday, January 27, 2014

Best settings for photography, model specific. Samsung NX1100?

I have a Samsung NX1100 20.3mp with a kit lens 20-50mm f3.5-5.6 ED. I know I need more lenses to cover additional things like landscapes, macro, and varying portraits but I can't seem to find any help for my specific model. I also know it isn't the standard Cannon or Nikon so I hope the information is enough.

First, yes- I have checked my manual for settings and advice, and I have also tested varying settings for different things to experiment. Most people say f8 seems to be a good aperture for most things like portraits etc, like a sweet spot. But I would like to get more practice with this lens before taking the plunge for the 50-200mm etc which run around $300+ for this camera.

Second, I do look at tons of guides, blogs, and webinars when i can. It has helped me learn a lot. I would just really appreciate advice from people who have been photographers for a while on what the optimum settings would be for this camera specifically if possible.

The NX300 is the replacement for my camera, also I think the new NX30. I may purchase them at some point when I'm more comfortable with my current camera first. This is a link to the camera on walmart, which gives some more specs. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Samsung-20.3-MP-NX1100/24471469

PS. I will also be shooting in RAW, and use Lightroom 5 / Photoshop.

Читать далее: Best settings for photography, model specific. Samsung NX1100?