Monday, January 27, 2014

Any tips for my first Boudoir Photo Shoot?

I am taking my first Boudoir shoot, next week. The location will be in a Hotel room around 5pm! The gear i will be taking will be my Nikon d3100, kit lens, 50mm 1.8, a Sigma 22-35mm 1.8 lens, a white umbrella with a speed light stand and a speed light of course. I do have wireless triggers! Any advice would be great! I think my main concern is lighting, i am still fairly new with using a speedlight and an umbrella, and it gets dark around 5:30 so i know i will be using my speed light eventually. I am so nervous i am going to mess up! I did explain to the girl i never done anything like this before, and i am still new to photography. Only been doing it for 2 years! ><

Читать далее: Any tips for my first Boudoir Photo Shoot?