Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I can't use the Auto-focus mode in my Nikon d3200?

It all started when I had an out-of-town trip with friends when I tried to take a photo of the falls and beaches and trees with the sun flares. I thought it either got too much sun exposure or or something is broken inside or my camera really needs cleaning, which i don't know how and i cant find anyone who knows how. Also, I can't set up the White balance, ISO, AF-area mode, etc in the Shooting Menu. I tried resetting all but, still, nothing. I also can't bring it to the city to get cleaned(im in a town--fare is so much for me), i can't afford it. So right now, I only use the manual focusing, which gives me blur captures(not good in taking pictures esp in action) and my photo quality changed. I love taking pictures of every moment that happened and having nice landscape pictures satisfy me and I know i am very careless in taking care of the camera. I need help. Thank you!

Читать далее: I can't use the Auto-focus mode in my Nikon d3200?