Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What should i ask my aunt for?

hi! My aunt (whom i consider is very economically stable ) always asks me if i want anything and i always tell her not to worry that im fine. My 16th birthday is coming up and i really want a nikon d3200 or a canon rebel t3i which are in some ways similar cameras and they are relatively similar as well in the price range. Id say max. 500$ or 600$
she has two sons and one is a college grad and he is working and the other one graduates highschool next year like i do. And she always tells me im like the daughter she never had because she likes to buy me things since she has always bought things for boys.
the thing is i'm really shy when it comes to this like i dont know if i should ask her for this, is it too much to ask for? Should i just ask for something else then. I dont want to bother. Its like i do want the camera but i just am a bit afraid of asking

Читать далее: What should i ask my aunt for?