Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Good Nikon or Canon Camera?

I've always wanted a bulkier camera to take pictures with. I'm not a photographer so i don't need anything too big. I'm Only saying Nikon or canon cause i know that's what most people get.last camera i had was just a little bigger than a normal camera and had 18 zoom with i forget how many megapixels.(something happened and they couldn't fix it and i had to get another camera with the warranty)

-has to be from best buy (b/c i have some store credit)
-most i would spend would be is around $300
- has to have good zoom (good for concerts)

some may say you cant take cameras to concerts but I've checked with the ones I'm going to, i can. Leave me recommendations and or links. Thanks !!

Plus let me know how the camera charges and takes film
Added (1). Hey Jim, thanks for the answer. I will most likely get the camera i used to have.It was a Nikon with 18 megapixels and 18-22 zoom and it costs around $300

См. статью: Good Nikon or Canon Camera?