Sunday, February 9, 2014

Is it safe to buy a camera off of Amazon?

I am currently in the process of buying a camera, though I have a camera shops where I live they all seem to charge high prices compared to amazon. I would have been fine buying it off of amazon until I read about grey market models being shipped, the thing is I can't seem to find out whether or not these were bought directly from amazon, or from a third party seller, I f I bought it off of amazon I would get it directly from them, is this safe and reliable, or would i get a grey market model. Also what would happen if it got lost in transit, I know previously from buying with Amazon that they send another copy out straight away, though that was with a DVD a fraction of the price of a camera, do they do the same thing with higher priced items. Oh and if this helps, I am currently looking at the Nikon D7100 and the D610. Thanks for any answers.

Читать далее: Is it safe to buy a camera off of Amazon?