Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What's a better purchase: a DSLR or a HD video camera?

Is a DSLR a better camera to purchase for video and stills than a HD video camera?

I would like to take good quality video footage. I've done a lot of research on the different features and pros and cons of DSLRs. The biggest concern I would have with purchasing a DSLR is that they overheat. I would like to take great crisp, clear video footage, and I've read over and over that a lot people take video with DSLRs these days. An advantage of owning a DSLR is they also take great stills. (I'm looking at buying the Nikon d3200)

Although video cameras are designed for taking video, they don't seem to have a movie/professional look to them, where DSLRs do. Video cameras do not overheat like DSLRs, which is an important detail when taking a video.

Basically, what is YOUR opinion? A video camera or a DSLR? Both have pros and cons, but in the end, which is worth my money? Thanks! :)

Читать далее: What's a better purchase: a DSLR or a HD video camera?